Who can I trust?  RR Auction and Roger Epperson or PSA/DNA?  I thought these companies worked together and backed each other with their support.  Who should collectors trust?

http://www.rrauctionlawsuit.com/eric-clapton-layla-lp/#iLightbox[gallery]/-1

You need to be a member of Autograph Planet to add comments!

Join Autograph Planet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To answer the OP's question, there is a lot of information out there, use it and ask yourself, how could somebody that says they are the "worlds best" make so many mistakes?

Why would a guy not just give a refund of money on a item?  Why go through ALL of this instead of making things right between the customer?  Make a customer sue you to get his money back?  Spend 10 grand on a item and this is what you have to do to get a refund?  Come on dude!

Some of the answers we all are waiting for will be answered when Roger finally sits down for his video deposition.  The trial date for his case against Michael Johnson is in July so he has to sit for that very soon.  He also has to sit for his case's with Todd Mueller and Nelson Deedle. (14 hours with each, 28 total, just them, 35 hours total overall)

Mr. Tim Yasu, you need to do what you are most comfortable with.  If you are asking somebody what you need to do then one must ask,

How old are you? 

Are you mentally stable? 

Are you on any medicine's that we need to be aware of?

Have you ever been admitted either voluntarily or UN-voluntary to a mental health facility?

Why are you publicly asking on a group forum who YOU should put your money with?  Are you trying to get somebody on this forum to speak in a unflattering way about one of the company's mentioned so they can go into court and say something about it?

My suggestion, do your own DUE DILIGENCE as they say, and figure things out on your own.  Do what you are most comfortable with on whatever items you have.  Try to find a person or person's that know about those items.  Company's don't authenticate things, PEOPLE do. 

Just my 2 cents however.  DUE DILIGENCE will suit you well, in all items.

• To answer the OP's question, if it is a Monday morning, or a Wednesday, after 3pm, you should go with PSA! I believe RR to be very dependable that first Monday after Easter! I'll let others with more familiarity with Mr. Epburnson chime in about his abilities.
  • Is it true? What they are speculating about over at AML? That the cover of RR's may marvelous, magical, music catalog shows a rather difficult to believe Jim Morrison signature? I mean the feature item? On the front of the print catalog? really? Wow!!! If all their speculation proves to be true this is a HUGE fiasco!!!
This reply was deleted.