Steve Cyrkin Lawsuit Website.

Thought this should be posted, as details of the court case come out they will be posted here, including his video deposition. (that's going to be must see TV am I right?) Steve is being sued in a civil lawsuit and also a Federal lawsuit.  When details come out on his numerous cases, they will be posted here.  So far he should be deposed for a total of 21 hours and the Plaintiff(s) are sure to use all hours available to them.

Feel free to post things related to him here, any questions that you think are relevant can be posted, questions that you think he should be asked, things of that nature.  His mental illness, his failed business ventures, his numerous court cases that he has lost already, his tax problems, his failed magazine, how he is the hobby's biggest Anti-Semite  anything and everything Steven Louis Cyrkin related, feel free to talk about it here.

Here is his very own website:  Steve Cyrkin Lawsuit website

You need to be a member of Autograph Planet to add comments!

Join Autograph Planet

Replies

• Just another lawsuit coming his way....  Cyrking getting served!  VIA public records!

• Earlier this week, there was a post made on AML.

JOHN REZNIKOFF SUSPENDED FROM UACC???????

It was over the fact that John's bio and info are "pending" and have been from website for years.

The person that posted the story, thought that because John's name was brought up as a "SERIAL SHILL BIDDER" in the Mastro auction, and that his name has ties to RR Auctions in the same manner, that he may have been "suspended" as the UACC has done from time to time with other members when things go on.

Well Steve "i'll protect whoever I deem necessary" Cyrkin went into "DAMAGE CONTROL" almost right away.  Following what Mr. Allen Hoover posted below:

• Some common sense advise to the responsible parties:
      1. Take responsibility for your actions!!!
      2. STOP hiding cause we see U
      3. Say your sorry and mean it!!!
      4. Attempt to make amends to the community as a whole
      5. STOP trying to ban the TRUTH

Seems to me that taking responsibility and making amends would be a lot easier than say for instance:
      1. Searching the internet in paranoid damage control trying to suppress the truth.
      2. Trying to pressure/threaten forums into being a part of the apparent ongoing cover up of bad behavior by discouraging forum management from allowing open discussion in regards to this subject matter which quite frankly has affected most if not all in the hobby on some level.
      3. Using designated plants to deflect attention or derail ongoing forum discussions
      4. Running internet IP addresses on posters
      5. Reiterating the same bogus company line
      6. Thinking of new lies to tell and subsequently having to remember said lies.

The Title was changed by morning to read:

JOHN REZNIKOFF QUESTION

The reason given by Steve Cyrkin... I think it's only fair not to sensationalize discussions with titles that may not be accurate. They get picked up by Google and can hurt someone undeservedly.

Seem's like he cares.  As long as this applies to EVERYBODY!!!!

Lets look at what is going on today.

This was posted by a member on AML, i'll XXX the name of the business as to not cause any more harm to them but here it is as posted on Steve Cyrkin's webstite, Mr. Cartel leader himself:

"xxxxxx xxxxxxx Auto Show HUGE AMOUNT of FORGERIES!!!!! BEWARE!!!!"

The above post was put up Jan 26, 2016, and Steve "CARTEL LEADER" Cyrkin has been a very active person in the discussion.

This only applys to some people it looks like.

"I think it's only fair not to sensationalize discussions with titles that may not be accurate. They get picked up by Google and can hurt someone undeservedly."  (Steve Cyrkin)

More things for him to be asked when he's in front of a camera.

You would think with all of this, he would learn to just SHUT UP!  He's got to be worse then Michael Frost.  Just to stupid to realize it.

Cartel Leader, and Hero of the Stupid, Cyrkin and Frost.  Glad they are friends, they are going to need each other where they are headed.

• Its insane and totally ignorant that anyone would think/hope that a matter of this gravity that's been spoken about in alarming detail in this thread would just go away.

Some common sense advise to the responsible parties:
    1. Take responsibility for your actions!!!
    2. STOP hiding cause we see U
    3. Say your sorry and mean it!!!
    4. Attempt to make amends to the community as a whole
    5. STOP trying to ban the TRUTH

Seems to me that taking responsibility and making amends would be a lot easier than say for instance:
    1. Searching the internet in paranoid damage control trying to suppress the truth.
    2. Trying to pressure/threaten forums into being a part of the apparent ongoing cover up of bad behavior by discouraging forum management from allowing open discussion in regards to this subject matter which quite frankly has affected most if not all in the hobby on some level.
    3. Using designated plants to deflect attention or derail ongoing forum discussions
    4. Running internet IP addresses on posters
    5. Reiterating the same bogus company line
    6. Thinking of new lies to tell and subsequently having to remember said lies.

• Does this have anything to do with him always trying to try to "SET THE PRICE" of something on the market.  Steve Cyrkin is always talking about how something should cost this price and that price, and yet things very seldom sell for these prices.

Now these guys have had a good run, and we find out, they have been "shilling" in auctions.

I see they are talking about how things are selling "below what they should be" in "RR AUCTIONS" now.  Well why don you think that is folks???!!  Are the sheep over there really that stupid and dumb?

Steve Cyrkin has long tried to promote his circle of "friends" and authenticators.(The Cartel)  You can find page after page of him promoting these people over there.  People will ask about one, and he would direct you to another.

Now he's being sued and can't figure out why?  Really?

NOT to mention the damage these people have done to the autograph market by saying GOOD things are bad, like what they have did with Jerry Lee Lewis.  His guy comes out and just drops a bomb, says these are all bad, signed by this guy and that's that, because I said so, no proof, other then I am a SELF PROCLAIMED EXPERT OF EXPERTS and if you don't believe me, just ask me, i'll tell you, yes I am a EXPERT.

Jerry Lee Lewis is so upset over all of this that he's close to joining the lawsuit just to shut the guy up for good himself.  After all, the man saying "these are no good" has to prove it, and how in a court of law, where his COA/LOA has already been thrown out as being no good, going to prove he knows Jerry Lee Lewis' autograph better then the man himself?

Steve Cyrkin went on a national TV show to say 500 signed books were not done by Jerry Lee, with NO PROOF other then Epperson said so. I don't know about the rest of you, but I would love to see these guys try to prove Jerry Lee wrong in a court, or in front of a camera that he didn't sign the pages, with no proof, nothing other then a opinion backed by nothing.  No examples, no proof, nothing.  Saying somebody saw, somebody give something to somebody who gave it to the manager who took things up and this and that, isn't going to fly in a court of law, just like "I AM A EXPERT BECAUSE I SAY I AM" isn't...

Just damage to the autograph community.  Say this stuff and then go into hiding for a year, pop up and then not even talk about it.

Same thing with the Michael Jackson drawings that were issued COA/LOA's   Get caught issuing these as good, and again go into hiding, pop up 9 months later, and don't talk about it, act like nothing happened and that you are indeed above the law in everything you do.

I think it's about time.  Steve Cyrkin and his friends, the CARTEL, I guess is correct.  They have tried to take this industry and set everything up to go how they want it.

USE who they say, when they say, how they say and pay what they say when they sell or it won't sell.  Shill bidding, authenticators passing fakes as good, and saying good items are fake, don't answer any questions about it, get caught trying to "set the price" on items in auctions, everybody goes into hiding, make sure it's not allowed to be talked about on any message boards.  (well except this one, not much you can do about that can you?)

This lawsuit seems like a easy one to prove.  All of the information is right there.  Steve Cyrkin is almost like the ring leader of the whole thing too.  He runs the board, where he directs everything.  sign on to the board, get a message, "hey, don't talk about the shill list,"  WHY not?  It's autograph news?  If that was any of the auctions that you don't like you would be all over that with 30 different threads.

Anybody else notice that now they want to get a message board set of rules for posters?

It's been the wild west over there!  I guess when he gets pulled into a civil and federal lawsuit that will open your eyes to things eh?

Keep trying to set the prices on things though... after all it is a sellers market!  My favorite was his prices on the Beatles.  Always 90 grand off from where any album has sold.  Which makes people question, where would it have sold, because the chances of that album being shilled are going to be high as to be who was involved with the sale and authentication of them.

Good luck to them, they are going to need it.

• It says case details coming summer 2015, that should be 2016, just a FYI.

• I was reading up on Mr. Steve Cyrkin. How is it that a man can have so much debt? He has a half a million dollar judgement in one case. More in back taxes and yet on one of the documents for Collector's Universe, he's listed as having the 7th most in stock options. That company is a 60 million dollar company that he co-founded, so he has to have money. The stock is and has been around $15 a share for a while. The 52 week high/low is 24/11.

That man has to be worried with all of this, as he can't hide any of it, and there's nowhere to go and run now, he's burned every bridge he's crossed.

Should be interesting. St. Joan of Cyrkin, blessed be of he!

• I find it very interesting that with the information of the shill bidding records being published over the weekend, and all of the PSA/DNA names being involved, that not one person has talked about it on Cyrkin's blog website!!!  That isn't autograph related?  John Rezinkoff is a massive shill bidder on items, and nobody talks about it?  The owner of PSA is on there, mums the word!  2 other PSA/DNA people are on there and not a peep.

Yeah, he's the voice of the hobby alright!

AND keep in mind, the same system was put in place and was up and running at RR Auctions, the same people involved, and he won't let anybody talk about it!

Well, thankful he's being sued, and he has his own website, and 21 hours of questions that will be coming at him. 

This reply was deleted.