It's getting really bad.  Just when we thought Jerry Lee Lewis would be the biggest mistake of the year we immediately move over to a bigger one, Michael Jackson.  I don't think the versions Wascher showed are any different than other forgeries being offered as (REAL).  This is Waschers examples to refresh

Looks like the same hand also signed this

I think someone needs to set up a recall hotline number or purchase a very large brush to sweep it all under the rug.  What would Brett-Livingston Strong say about this?

BUYER BEWARE NOW SELLING ON EBAY WARNING THESE ARE NOT MJJ WORKS OF ART- they are A Fraud - Jackson-Strong Alliance, Kathrine Jackson or the Michael Jackson Estate DO NOT accept or recognize these fake's as Michael Jackson's Fine Artworks.
To all prospective buyers of Michael Jackson's art. Warning : do not purchase any original art or fine art print reproductions of Michael Jackson's works of art, unless it is authorized in writing by either Mrs Katherine Jackson / Michael's mother care of her manager or the Estate of Michael Jackson or the Jackson-Strong Alliance. No certificates of authenticity in association with Michael Jackson's art are valid without the above written and signed authorization.

You need to be a member of Autograph Planet to add comments!

Join Autograph Planet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Chads question is fine. Also I doubt this begins or ends with just jackson signatures and artworks. Also don't buy the Sweden connection until proven. Cooper Owen, gottahaveit involved?
  • I think Roger should say where they came from.  He helped create this mess, now he can clean it up.  And by Roger, I mean ROGER, not Michael "HERO OF THE STUPID AND LIAR OF LIARS" Frost who has become his mouthpiece!

• Todd, can you share who offered them to you?
  • I was offered these MJ sketches 4-5 months ago.  They didn't look right to me so I passed.  I am surprised others didn't see this and that it got out of control like it has.  If people who got taken are rectified I feel confident it will no longer be an issue.

• Kudos to the dealers and auction houses who didn't get caught up in the various MJ art work crazes!
  • Would be nice if people got refunds also, but I don't feel too confident.

Get legal representation.
    Quickly!
  • Ad long as no one gets ripped off, I'm happy! I know that is the goal of most members here.
  • I GOGGLED YOU MIKE AND YOUR REPUTATION SPEAKS VOLUMES

• Mike (Dr. Fraud) Frost is playing his puppet show again using the fake name David Stein to compliment Roger and all these forgeries being exposed on MJ's art.  If Mike Frost was part of the forgery industry as he claims for 20 years as friends with Koschal why not just turn himself in and protect the hobby from himself?  Why wasn't he smart enough to realize this if he was a part of it if it was indeed the forgery industry.  Whose side is he on now?  The biggest distribution of FAKE Michael Jackson art work in the world.  Nuff said.

• LMAO!!!

This reply was deleted.