LIZZIE AND WASCHER AND STEVE CRYKEN AT AML GET IT WRONG AGAIN. SAYING THE MULTI MILLION DOLLAR AUCTION HOUSES ARE SAYING MICHAEL JACKSON DRAWINGS ARE FAKE.

Because of course they've examined them and are some of the world's leading experts.

PROFILES IN HISTORY (MULTI MILLION DOLLAR AUCTION HOUSE) have a lot of Michael Jackson drawings up for auction, as posted by Lizzie (The paid expert lol) .

Michael Jackson signed color drawing of

by Profiles in History

July 1, 2016, 11:00 AM PST

Calabasas, CA, USA

Estimate: $3,000 - $5,000

Description: 1687. Michael Jackson signed color drawing of “Mickey Mouse” as Michael. (ca. 1990s) Accomplished by...

View additional info Live Auction

Live Auction: 32 days 17 hours

Starting bid: $3,000

You need to be a member of Autograph Planet to add comments!

Join Autograph Planet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know, isn't that great??  Lie after lie, catch after catch!! (Edit after edit, and deletion after deletion) Imagine what he's going to look like sitting in front of a video camera!

• Anyone seen this?  WOW

http://www.rogereppersonlawsuit.com/

• If I'm not mistaken, I seem to recall that there was a bronze, tripple life sized statue of Mr. Roste placed in front of the National Journalist Hall of Fame, maybe just last October? For the creation of Planet? I could be wrong but I thought he received the honor with one other?
  • Screenshots are often a convenient method of  relaying informtion,

• The thing is.., even in the midst of darkness and adversity, it requires some small amount of truth to allow observation,

• Must be real cause Joe Brat gave them to Profiles in History

• Has anybody contacted them to let them know what is being said about them?  

• Speaking of trained monkeys, I see that AML is out with their predictable holiday bashing of certain dealers. Always the same line.
  • Supposed to be a great povich episode later today, can't wait. YOU ARE THE BABY'S FATHER!
  • Funny thing about all this is that the old, fat, white guys who sit around collecting and framing all this crap, legit or not, will look with disdain at some ghetto kid who watches muary povich all day. Honestly there isn't much difference. What a life? Or waste of? Maybe Prince had it right about autographs.
This reply was deleted.