BEWARE OF CHARITY SCAMS!!!!!!

https://uldissprogis.com/2013/12/04/beware-of-charity-scams/

You need to be a member of Autograph Planet to add comments!

Join Autograph Planet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'd like to match all the donations the beggar receives and give that amount to a much more worthy cause. It's called the Kids Wish Network.  It operates from a metal warehouse behind a gas station in Holiday, Florida. It raises millions of dollars in donations in the name of dying children and their families. Every year, it spends less than 3 cents on the dollar helping kids. Most of the rest gets diverted to enrich the charity's operators and the for-profit companies Kids Wish hires to drum up donations. In the past decade alone, Kids Wish has channeled nearly $110 million donated for sick children to its corporate solicitors. An additional $4.8 million has gone to pay the charity's founder and his own consulting firms. No charity in the nation has siphoned more money away from the needy over a longer period of time.  Just sounds like a much better cause!

• So Miles- Who wins the plantif or defendant under this scenario?  Just say'in

• @frank Simmons July 6, 2017 at 8:17pm
    Consider the income and gift tax liability that will be generated?

Who knows? If generated publicly directly under the nose of the IRS? A quality mouthpiece don't come cheap.

Do those funds throw you up a bracket?
  • Smart Grant.  Some may hold up signs asking for money.  Who is Steve Zarelli?  Doesn't he authenticate NASCAR for RR Auction?  He's got a lot of complaints when you google him. 

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/steve-zarelli/ballston-spa-new-...

http://www.collectspace.com/ubb/Forum27/HTML/003295.html

I knew when this group was held accountable they'd fall apart, play victim, act crazy but I never thought they would beg!

Ripoff Report | STEVE ZARELLI Complaint Review Ballston Spa, New York
    STEVE ZARELLI Complaint Review: STEVE ZARELLI ZARELLI SPACEZIPPERS COLLECTING OBSESSION STEVE ZARELLI SPYING HARRASSMENT WANNE BE COP : LEAVE M…
  • Consider the income and gift tax liability that will be generated?
  • Pro Se, (the anxiety really kicks in around 3:30 a.m.):

• Heard from a lawyer over the holiday weekend that smart corporations are doing all they can to avoid court proceedings and judgments this fall. Seems those in the know are aware that the economy is going to take a dramatic downturn and that many asset classes would be forced to sell for pennies on the dollar if judgements are owed after any September, October rout. It may be years before values come back. Personally i've got 0 debt and 3 years cash set aside to ride it out. Wouldn't want to be forced to liquidate in the midst of Armageddon  That could ruin a man..

• Sounds to me like someone is going to lose in court. Look at all those silly people rallying around a guilty man begging. They need to find employment. You want to feel sorry for someone who deserves it? Apologize to your parents!

• Sure, I mean after the electric bill, mortgage, cc bills, water, garbage, kids school, food, car note, wife's birthday etc. are all taken care of then I will look at ways to help "widows and orphans"

Bit conservative though and feel grown men should have enough "manliness and pride" to look after themselves.
  • Personally I like to donate to the Salvation Army!
    Helps people who really need it.
This reply was deleted.